Sunday, December 23, 2007

Stateside

I'm in the States and lovin' it! I arrived late into RDU but my parents were there to greet me. I ran to them wanting a hug from them so badly! That's what I've been wanting these five months-a big hug! And I got so many that night. And I've gotten too many to count each day that I've been here!

It's been two fun-filled days. Yesterday was Christmas shopping and lunch with my mom. We had some friends over for dinner and dessert and some exchanging of gifts. And today we baked all day and went for Mexican food. Oh my goodness was it delicious! We also went to some friend's house for dessert and coffee.

I told everyone in China that I'd be eating dessert every night and what do you know! I'm eating dessert every night! It's a southern thing I tell ya!

My goodness did my southern accent come back on quickly! It's here and it's strong! I kind of missed it!

Merry Christmas and I hope I get to see as many of you as I can!