Wednesday, May 14, 2008

China Day

So not a great China Day today. First, the teacher we don't like too much, we had all day instead of the one we love. Then, my bike was "lost"-it got stolen right outside the school. So now I'm on the hunt to purchase a new one. Mafan! Then we have our last volleyball match today. It's the championship. We play best out of three. We won the first, the other team won the second. Right before we are about to start the third game the other team starts complaining to the ref about how our team has two students playing when it's supposed to be an all teachers team. (Which it's really not supposed to be. It's actually supposed to be all students. And the other team is a mixture of students and teachers as well.) They demand that Julie and I not play anymore. They took our numbers and made us leave. Frustration. But you know, I'm not as frustrated as I thought I would be. TIC-This is China.

Oh, moved into my new apartment over the weekend. Things are coming along...