Saturday, January 26, 2008

Koh Chang

Well...I am now in Koh Chang, Thailand. I arrived into Bangkok, Thailand on the 15th and stayed until the 17th. I then spent the next 9 days or so in Pattaya, Thailand. And now I'm in Koh Chang-it means Elephant Island. I'll be here until the 31st when I head back to China.

I'm loving the sunshine and the warm air-it's so refreshing for the soul. And my goodness are those fruit shakes absolutely delightful. Just fruit blended with ice! I think I talk about food on here a lot. You can tell where one of my passions is:) Yes, the food is great with fresh veggies and plenty of meat, which I don't get in China that often. And fresh fruit is served with every meal. And I'm getting good coffee here each morning.

I apologize that there aren't pictures, but there will be plenty to come. The beaches in Thailand are beautiful just like the magazines say they are! I'm thankful for the relaxing time and the sleep that I'll be getting this week because I definitely need it!

I'm hoping to go elephant trekking this week and kayaking. I've never done either. I'll be thinking about all of you and wishing you were here with me!