Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful

I really do need to think out loud about what I'm thankful for. What a day/week this has been! I went running this afternoon hoping to blow off some steam and while I was running I starting thanking God for things in my life. It started to lift my spirits. So here goes...

1. Clean air to breathe in deep
2. Blue sky to run underneath
3. Four seasons to enjoy and look forward to
4. Coffee
5. My brother, who always seems to help me realize that things really aren't THAT big of a deal
6. Salads
7. Edamame
8. Internet/Communication/Information
9. The school bell
10. Diet Root Beer
11. Chapstick
12. That God never leaves me or forsakes me; that He's always here with me, leading me and guiding me, even if I can't hear Him
13. Grace
14. That I have Jesus as my Savior, and with it-faith!
15. The ability to run
16. New recipes to try-love ones that have pictures with them
17. A delicious Falafel restaurant to go to
18. Ayako Takakusagi