Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Who knows...

I wanted to take pictures of all my little "creations" lately, but I seem to have lost my camera. Where could it be? Hmmm....

I made a cheesecake on Sunday. It was a request of my brother, Chris. He's been asking me for about two months and I just got around to it on Sunday. I used the recipe for Abbey's Infamous Cheesecake. I got the recipe from some food blog that I look at. Sorry, I can't remember which one. But it's on multiple sites. Delicious cheesecake! The liqueur I used was Amaretto and it was wonderful!

Tonight I had my first turkey burger. I went to Fresh Market today to buy some spice jars and I thought I would pick up something special for dinner for my me and my mom. I bought my mom and a chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese and cilantro and the lady behind the counter convinced me to try a Garden Fresh Turkey Burger. I was pleasantly surprised! It was really tasty and I didn't feel gross after eating it like I normally do after eating a burger. But now I have that sleepy/tired feeling after eating turkey. So maybe I'm off to bed soon, who knows...