Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blessings and being thankful

It’s Tuesday and I have a load of work to do. In moments of being tempted to complain because I’m swamped, I stop because it was just this past Friday that I was thinking I was going to be unemployed today. So instead of complaining about the workload, I am so thankful! So just to review (because it’s always good to do) the  blessings in my life…

1.       Salvation in Christ. I am free. There is joy.

2.       I have a job! A good one. Whew!

3.       Mr. Wonderful in my life. BBE you know who you are. J

4.       Cantaloupe. Simple sweetness.

5.       Water. It’s clean.

6.       Sweaters under $10 at Ann Taylor Loft. What a steal!

7.       Flavored coffee. Keeps me guessing each morning.

8.       A great workout partner to keep me going!

9.       Self-motivation and drive.

10.   Dancing skills. Thanks Dad, mom said I got it from you!

11.   A great boss.

12.   A chance to live with my bro and enjoy it. Few can say the same.

13.   Financial security.

14.   My niece, Riley. I hope I can impact her life in a positive way.

15.   My sister, Jenn, what an inspiration.

16.   Two working legs that allow me to play and go as I want.

17.   The ability to cook. So thankful I’m not forced to each frozen meals.

18.   New friends. New activities. New places. New adventures. New plans.

19.   Pandora radio. Helps the day go by without…silence.

20.   Ben & Jerry’s – those men are brilliant!

21.   TJMaxx – a bargain shopper’s heaven

22.   The ability to read and continue learning

23.   Blessings from the Lord, even when I think I don’t deserve them. Gifts from Him are oh so sweet.

24.   Pictures. Digital photography.

 

There are always more. I have a great life!

No comments: