Thursday, February 10, 2011

23 days

It’s 23 days until one of the most wonderful and memorable days of my life! I’m very eager for that day to come as I’ve been dreaming about this day my whole life!

 

In the meantime, we’re still putting finishing touches on the event itself. I have a few more gifts to buy, paper products to purchase, cards to write, a house to pack up and a suitcase to pack for the honeymoon.

 

This weekend I have a jam packed weekend. Dinner at our favorite BBQ joint on Friday.

Saturday we’ve got hair appointments, rental company appointments and a wedding shower thrown by Beau’s side of the family.

 

And Sunday I have my bridal portrait, a bridal shower thrown by my side of the family and a family meeting.

 

It’s going to be a very quick, fun and busy weekend! And so glad my mother, sister and niece are coming into town for it! Now…what to wear to all of these little events.

 

I’m hoping these next few weeks go by quickly…

 

 

No comments: