Monday, February 28, 2011

A few more days

Just five days until my wedding! Holy cow! Should I be more nervous than I am? Should I be freaking out right now? I’m not. It’s only Monday. Maybe all of it will culminate Thursday or something. Not sure.

 

Anyway, this weekend we ran some more errands and had a “come to Jesus” with Beau’s clothes-trying to weed through what he really needed/wanted. We had to make room for my clothes!!!! (I have been doing the same by the way.) And we packed him for the honeymoon. Yes, it takes both of us to do this. J

 

This week is a pretty like week for me. I’m working only three days and then Thursday and Friday are going to be spent running errands and visiting family and getting my nails done! I’m so excited about all the festivities and marrying this man!

 

March 5th could not come soon enough!

 

No comments: