Monday, October 20, 2008

Here, there and then back again

So...went to Thailand for five weeks. Soooo good! I was in Beijing this past weekend. It was the weekend of the marathon. I didn't run in it though. I decided not to. But I was there to cheer my friends on as they ran! And my goodness was it crazy! 30,000 people ran in the Beijing International Marathon and thousands more were watching. Mayhem, mayhem, mayhem...but also really exciting!

So now I'm back in Yinchuan and extremely busy! I'm packing up my house, selling stuff, giving it away, baking :) and saying goodbye to those I've come to love and care about. Got a lot to do and it's going to be hard. I've got some good pics from Thailand and from this weekend that I'll share with you. And I'll be back in the States on October 29th. Looking forward to visiting and seeing everyone!