Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Leaving

Today was my last full day in China. These last ten days in China have been a whirlwind. It feels like I've been here longer than ten days only because I've done so much in these days. It's been wonderful spending so much time with people and making more memories with them. I'm so sad to leave and so goodbye to these people that I've come to love so much. I'm spending the night with a friend tonight as I've given away everything in my house and it's empty now. I leave tomorrow (Wednesday) morning at 8:00am to head to the Yinchuan airport. I leave Beijing at 4:00pm tomorrow afternoon and will arrive same day :) into Greensboro, NC at 10:15pm. What a long Wednesday! It's so crazy that I'll be in America soon. I can't believe it! I'm sad to leave here and excited to be there. I can't wait to see you all and talk with you and share everything that has happened!