Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Little creatures

So there are bugs in my room. They are these bugs that look like I cut out a small triangle out of brown paper and attached little legs to them. When you smoosh them they're yellow. Bugs completely gross me out and even typing this is making me quiver. Yuck! This is where I wish I had my brother or dad to kill it for me. Sometimes I call the girl who lives down stairs to come and kill them. Ugh! Anyway, I saw this bug one night when I was lying on my carpet reading. It crawled right past me. I freaked and dropped a weight on it. I didn't look at again until the next day when I lifted it up to take a picture of it. By the way, it wasn't dead! Even after having a weight on it over 24 hours. Erin eventually picked it up and put it outside. I just smoosh them.