Thursday, January 1, 2009

Exhausted

I babysat all day today for a two year old and a four year old. They were so cute and so much fun, but man am I tired! We played with trains, played Thomas the Train on the computer and played with an absorbent amount of playdough that ended up all over the floor. I managed to sit in some of it and I think it has permanently stained the back of my jeans. But mei ban fa. Still a fun day!

And let me say really quick that I was sitting there watching these two boys play with trains I was thinking of my financial situation. I don't have a job and still have bills to pay. And yes, I'm a bit worried about it. I know I shouldn't be, but I am. Worry about nothing; pray about everything. So pray I have; while still worrying. The whole point of this is to tell you how good God is. He's provided for me to be able to pay my bills this month with a surprise paycheck that I wasn't expecting as well as these little odd jobs that I've been getting: house-sitting/dog-sitting and baby-sitting. I wasn't expecting them, but thank the Lord I have them! Thank you Jesus for providing me the funds to continue to pay my bills!