Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 16

Day 16

 

So it’s the 16th day of this “no dairy” thing. And…it’s getting easier. I have since memorized everything I can’t have and know a lot without having to look at the ingredient list on the back. I have also discovered ways to have what I like while bypassing dairy. I will say though, that I haven’t been out to eat during this time, which I miss. That is too much for me to try and figure out at the moment. And parties are hard. But eating at home isn’t bad. I’m definitely eating enough fruits and veggies for sure!

 

Oh, the verdict is in on the Soy cheddar cheese. Not good. The flavor is just too different. The smell about knocks me over and really, if the flavor isn’t there, are the calories really worth it? Nope. Nope.

 

The whole big thing that is so wonderful is that my stomach isn’t hurting anymore. That is glorious news!!!

 

 

1 comment:

SaraEliza said...

So happy to hear that your stomach feels better!