Thursday, April 1, 2010

Today is the day!

Today I go back to the Allergist to assess my progress with this no-dairy diet. I am so excited to go! I want to start incorporating something back into my diet. I'm pushing for butter to be the first on the list. I mean Easter is on Sunday and what southern Easter is not going to have butter all in it?! Not this one!

All-in-all, this has been good. I have FINALLY figured out that dairy is the problem. That brings me relief of mind. But sadness that dairy is the problem, as anything dairy makes for my favorite foods (i.e. ice cream, butter, pizza, any baked goods, lemon butter sauce on fish, French food, etc.). I guess life is about adjustments.

In other news, I leave in less than 100 days for China! I can already taste those spice Ningxia noodles!

And, I'm entering my first recipe contest-White Chocolate Ginger Strawberry Shortcake. Wish me luck!

No comments: