Thursday, April 22, 2010

57 days and counting

In 57 days I will be getting back on a plane headed for China! And well...I'm excited!!!!! I'm only going for a week so it will be a very quick trip, but so wonderful. I'm excited to see my Chinese friends as well as my foreign (American, Australian and Romanian) friends. I'm really excited about the delicious food. I'm excited to be speaking Chinese again and even of riding the train and the taxis and the buses. I'm just excited to be back in the culture after 20 months of being out of it. Wow! So today or tomorrow I'm getting my Visa pictures made and sending my passport off for processing. Oh and I'm really looking forward to that international flight! That's one of those things in life that I love. And this one is going to be even better because I"m not doing it by myself, which has been how I've traveled everywhere in the last three years. Everything is much better when experienced with people.

No comments: