Friday, April 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday on Friday

It's Thankful Thursday being celebrated on Friday.

1. I have hope for something greater.
2. A sister that would drive three hours just to celebrate my birthday!
3. I found salt and pepper packets in the breakroom! No more bland peas for lunch!
4. The picture on my calendar at work says, "When I'm afraid I will trust in You." A great reminder.
5. A job
6. The handful of women friends in my life that are "Going for Glory" and are pursuing Christ with everything they have! What great examples and inspirations to me!
7. I get to go back to China in just 49 days!
8. That my eyes see a different world than most people see.
9. Restaurants that serve seafood with amazing sauces. I love sauces. Yum.
10. The Chinese language. It can explain some things in amazingly accurate ways that English just can't.
11. Hot water in my coffee mug. It keeps me warm at work.
12. Talking food. Men talk "shop". Most women talk "shopping". I talk "food".
13. Clean water
14. My cube mates next door that crack me up ALL day!
15. The fruits of summer. Oh my gosh this Papaya is fabulous!

No comments: