Saturday, December 6, 2008

Freedom

So I had lost my passport until yesterday. This whole month that I've been back in the States I was worried that someone else was traveling around the world as Kathryn Kimbrell. I had looked through my entire room and all of my bags from China (I just unpacked them all on Thursday). I still couldn't find it. I called the airports I traveled through on my trip back and they didn't have it either. Oh my gosh! What to do? So yesterday I asked a good friend and my dad to pray that the Lord would help me know where to look for it and would help me to find it. Not even 30 minutes later I found it in a pile of old mail in the kitchen. Praise the Lord! He is good and helped me to find it.

It's funny because I felt so restricted without it. I felt so closed into this country. You know me; I like to be able to get up and travel anywhere! Now I feel so free to be able to travel and to see and go and do! The Lord knows me so well and knows what I need.