Monday, December 29, 2008

Waiting

The big question that people have been asking me lately is "So what are you doing next?" This is a huge question. I feel like people are expecting some huge answer. Something remarkable and inspiring. But I don't have one. At least not one they're expecting. The answer I do have is always the same though:

The Lord is telling me to "WAIT".

So wait I am.

One of the things I know for sure about the Lord is that He's faithful. He has led me faithfully in my walk with Him. He has always shown me which way I needed to go, whether that be a nudging in my heart, His spoken Word or just what I thought was a thought of mine, all the while knowing that He leads me even when I don't know it.

And while I have days that I struggle internally with the fact that I don't have a job, for the most part I'm content with where I am. I know He is faithful. I know that when it's time for me to move He'll tell me when and where. So I wait for Him to tell me and don't move until that moment comes. But for now I'm really enjoying the time He's given me with family and friends and time to think about everything He's done and taught me in the past year and a half.

And on that note, I think I'm going to start going through and telling you what it was that God did and what He taught me. You should hear about all of that and join with me in praising Him and thanking Him for it. I want you to see the big God that I know and just how amazing He is!