Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Day after Christmas. Wow, this year was so different than what we all expected. But, hey, still great! I talked with people that I love and spent great time with my family, just us five. It really has been wonderful. Oh and did I mention that we've been eating well?!

Each day reminds me that everything good in my life is from the Lord. Everything! What a time to be thankful! What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for even sickness because it made us all stop and just rest and relax TOGETHER. We talked a lot and watched movies and laughed and there was nothing pressing that we had to get to. I'm thankful that I have such a wonderful family that are so fun to be around. I'm thankful for the Lord's provision in ways that I don't even know. What a good God we serve!