Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fried chicken and layered cakes

So here's the comparison I made between fried chicken and layered cakes. But let me take a moment to clarify that when eating fried chicken I prefer the wing or the leg. And the little pieces of chicken and layered cakes are similar in my mind because you get yumminess with every bite. You see, here's the deal.

Wings/Legs-with every bite you get a bite of that fried yumminess because the pieces are small. Whereas with a breast or a thigh, sometimes you only get and no fried stuff.

Layered cakes-because there is icing in between each layer, you get icing with every bite, which is my favorite!

THEREFORE, layered cakes and small pieces of fried chicken are oh so yummy! In fact, where can I go to get a yummy layered cake? Hmm.

No comments: