Monday, May 3, 2010

Let's run there!

I love, love, love Sundays! It's church day! I get to go to my amazing church, East Cooper Baptist Church (www.ecbconline.com) and be led into the Lord's presence and hear His Word spoken to me. I'm taught and I walk aware from there knowing the Bible better, knowing God deeper and having a deep sense and knowledge that the Creator, God is with me in the deepest parts of me and He's smiling on me. Joy. I go home to a wonderful lunch of my choosing and I spend the rest of the day relaxing and reading and going prayer walking. And then I finish up the day with my small group that is comprised of amazing women that are running hard after God's heart and to be more like Him (and the guys too! :) ). I leave there encouraged in His Spirit and it gets my week started off in a great way!

My sister asked me Saturday night after the birthday festivities were over, if my birthday was everything I had dreamt up for it. My honest answer was that it's hard to have some elaborate and "wow" birthday when your life is just so great and you're so blessed. And that's how I feel. I mean, what more could I want? How could one day of my life be something spectacular when every day of my life is so great?!

Let's run to the cross today. Let's sit at the feet of Jesus today. It's fun. It's sweet. It's THE BEST part of my life. Let's go there.

ABOVE ALL, KEEP FERVENT IN YOUR LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER, BECAUSE LOVE COVERS A MULTITUDE OF SINS. ~1 PETER 4:8

No comments: