Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Panel of judges

I had an idea while driving back from Nashville on Sunday.  Or maybe it was driving to Nashville on Friday.  Doesn’t matter.  Anyway…

 

I had this idea to create a panel of judges to test products.  It’s this thing that I like to do anyway, find the best that’s out there and then never go back to other options.  I mean, why buy something that’s not the best?  If it’s too expensive that’s one thing, but if the prices are comparable, why go for less?  Well, then you have the “experts”.  Who are these people?  I don’t know them.  And who knows if they really have good taste.  I mean, I know people that tell me that a certain restaurant is out of this world.  I go there.  It’s awful.  Now I know not to trust their opinion on food.  It’s not that good. 

 

So…I’m putting together a panel of judges that I know have a great taste in food and we’re going to test products/restaurants/recipes.  I don’t know how often we’re going to do this yet.  I’m still figuring out the details.  But I’m excited!  It will be fun for me and fun for them and hopefully interesting for all of you! 

 

Now, I would like to ask the question to all of you out there who are reading this…What products/restaurant food/recipes would you like me to compare?  Anyone have any ideas?  We will be judging primarily on taste, but if it’s a restaurant, also on service and price.  You know, the basic judging on things that apply.  I’m super excited!  Maybe my calling! ;)

 

No comments: