Saturday, August 22, 2009

Friday at work I had another good opportunity with my co-worker. She and I were chatting in my cube whens he asked my opinion on suing someone. I listened to the story and then simply put the idea of forgiveness out there. She looked at me kind of odd. I asked her if suing this person would really be worth it. Would it be worth the time and effort and the heartache? She agreed that, no, it may not be worth it. So why not forgive? Otherwise she's carrying around the anger and this other person has no idea it's there or even cares. The revenge is the Lord's and it's far worse than anything she could come up in her mind to do to this person.

I was thankful to be able to talk with her just a few minutes about an idea that was so was so foreign to her. So thankful!

No comments: