Sunday, October 4, 2009

On the Move

Currently reading "The Road to Reality" by K.P. Yohannan. I'm on page 34 (not far at all). Wow! Here is an Indian Christian and pastor who came to the West (being America) expecting Christians to be what any person would expect of people who are in easy reach of anything "Christian". Easy reach to Bibles, Bible studies, brothers and sisters in Christ, etc. But he was disappointed. I have been brought to sadness while reading how disappointed he's been in our churches here and how we believers are representing our Savior. It's shaking me for sure!

Rather, God is shaking me because as I write this I'm realizing that I said the same thing about the other two books I just finished reading. Therefore, one conclusion-it is not the books that I'm reading that are shaking but rather, the God speaking through them. He's saying,

"Kathryn, get off your tail and look around you! Do something about it!"

I'm on the move...

No comments: