Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Can I do a "Thankful Wednesday"?

I think I can. Although a new name for it maybe? [Thinking] Yeah, I can't come up with any. Have any ideas?

What I'm thankful for today:

1. That God lets me asks questions of Him and it doesn't make me any less of a believer/follower
2. A co-worker who displayed a simple of kindness to me today
3. Common interests with co-workers that make the day more pleasant
4. Peppermint tea bags
5. Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer (I'm seeing a theme)
6. That I can remember stories in detail from eight years ago
7. Dijon mustard-it's so much better than plain ol' yellow
8. Parents that are present in my life
9. Food friends
10. New friends that make me laugh so much my cheeks hurt
11. That I have thick hair. (Does that make me vain?)
12. My new apartment is sooo much closer to everything in my life!
13. The Word that speaks
14. Being a part of what God is doing on this earth
15. I was born an American, and therefore was able to hear and know the Truth
16. I have Someone to bear my burden for me (Psalm 68:19-20)
17. That I know what Anne of Green Gables was talking about when she referred to Diana as her "kindred spirit"
18. Women to push me, encourage me and pray for me towards glory
19. Fruit smoothies for breakfast
20. I live in one of the top culinary cities in the world! What better place for good 'ol me to live?
21. The ability to return to China in a couple of weeks to see friends and experience that culture once again.
22. Clean water
23. Blue popcorn
24. Can I say the Food Network? Yep, I just did.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love this list! Makes me smile to think of you, Kathryn :)