Thursday, June 17, 2010

This is it

This time tomorrow I'll be in the Toronto airport, most likely getting some more coffee.

I can't believe it's here now. I'm leaving for China tomorrow! It feels kind of funny that I'm at work today and leaving to go out of the country tomorrow. But my car is packed up and ready to get on the road to drive to NC to catch my flight out of Raleigh/Durham tomorrow.

So be praying for us while we're gone. Pray that I have an incredible ability to understand the Chinese language again. Pray for good health as there's always SOMETHING that goes wrong with me when I travel internationally. Pray that we would be an encouragement and a blessing to the people we're going to see and the people we encounter along the way.

I'll be returning Stateside on June 26th. But my mother and the rest of the her traveling buddies will be returning July 11th.

No comments: