Friday, June 4, 2010

Is there a song for this?

So you know when you're about to get a plane, you sing that song "Leavin' on a jetplane"? You might not, but I do. Call me lame.

I'm headed on the road in just 30 minutes to go see my amazing sister (pronounced seesta) to make her feel special and loved on her 26th birthday. Happy Birthday Jennipoo! The girls are gonna have some fun I tell ya. Anyway, the roadtrip...

So is there a song for leaving in a car? I feel as though I'm on the road a lot more than I'm on a plane and that maybe I should have a song for that. Yes, this would definitely get me more excited about my little roadtrip if I could sing a song to pep myself up for it.

Hmmm..Hmmm...Hmm... (Me thinking and trying to hum something. Nothing is popping up into this brain.)

Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Christy Barefoot said...

"Life is a Highway" - I'm partial to the original version.