Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Today is the day!

Mom and Dad arrive TODAY!!!!!! Tonight actually. Here's the scoop...they arrive into Beijing, China at 4:00pm my time (that's 4:00am for you on EST). My friend, Julie, who just happens to be at the airport at the same time (dropping off friends headed back to the States) and will meet my parents there, give them their domestic tickets, help them exchange money, and help them check into their domestic flights. They have a 5 hour layover in Beijing. They will arrive into Yinchuan (where I live) at 11:00pm tonight. At least they're supposed to. This flight from Beijing to Yinchuan is notorious for leaving late. I, of course, will be there to pick them up! I'll try and take pics and start posting as soon as I can! We're going to have so much fun!

Lots to do! Make bed, make bread, buy groceries, wash dishes, put money on my phone, pack, etc. Whew! Got to go!